Monday, May 01, 2006

Back to Work

Well, I'm back at it again. After a little over a month of recovery time, I felt it was time to get back to work. To be honest if I had my way, like most people, I'd just as soon stay on leave, hehe.

First day back was definately not good. After answer the requisite number of questions from co-workers, the work began. It's not hard to remember why I needed time off. I'm strong starting to consider a different career.

I've had alot of time to think about things, and I do believe that in my case now, that would be my best course. I need to have something more interesting and not as sedintary as what it is I'm doing now.

Short blog today, but now that I'm back at work, I will try and update regularly.

Seth

1 comment:

FindingHeart said...

Welcome back. Hope the old stressers don't return as harshly. Is there a part of what you do now that you could do for a change of living?

Good luck with work this week.