Sunday, June 10, 2007

Wow, Almost a Year.

Where has the time gone? I can't believe my last post on here was almost a year ago...holy crap.

Blogging for me was always a way for me to help clear my mind of things that were going in my life and the world around me. A way for me to express my opinion openly and to vent about issues that bothered me. After blogging for awhile I was also very lucky to meet alot of people that either agreed with me or disagreed with me, and we formed a community. I really think that's the greatest part of writing a blog.

I've switched blog sites so many times that I've actually lost track of where I have posts and where I don't, lol. However, I have decided that although some sites offer things others don't, it's time for me to pick one and keep it. This is going to be it.

I will be updating this as I go. I will also find the time to start reading others again, for the time that has past that I have not, I have missed out on alot of information, opinions, and views. I think it's terribly important to read those because it reflects on how I portray and see things. It adds clarity.

So, I'm back.

Seth

1 comment:

Ted said...

Wow you're back!
Good to see :-)