Monday, April 03, 2006

Tattoo Experience

Well, I did it. With the moral support of two of my best friends I went in today to get my tattoo. It took about 2.5 hours and it looks AMAZING!!!.

I'm going to take a picture of it and post it on my blog later. Can't take the bandage off for a few hours. For those of you that don't have one because you fear the pain...didn't hurt much at all to be honest. I had my self freaked right out, but when he started, there was really nothing to it.

The only time it became sore was when "Billy - The tattoo artist" took a quick smoke break. When he came back and started working on it again, that was a bit tender, hehe. I'm most likely going to get another one in a few months or so, I'm extremely impressed with the work he did.

These guys are brilliant artists, I really never took much notice before, I always thought that tattoos were just traced on, but to be honest, there is alot to it. And the skill and talent of some of these guys is just amazing. I went through some of the work he had done previously and it really just blew my mind how detailed and unbelievable some of the images were.

And I didn't cry once. hehe.

On a seperate note, I've decided to not purchase the Mustang GT V8. I'm going to hold off a bit. For the record though: I LOVE THAT CAR!

- Sethalos

Here it is:

6 comments:

FindingHeart said...

SWEET!!! God I want a tat! No pain??? Hell, if I can have my eyes lasered, surely I can stop puss'en out and get one myself. LOL! Post the pic.

What's up with the car?

Cyn said...

cool tat! btw..new URL

http://cynter2.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about getting a tattoo as well but I'm going to wait until my son is able to get one (we've told him he's not allowed to get one right now) so when he turns 19 he says he's going to get one regardless. I'll get one then.
Mine will be the bear paw print that I use as my MSN icon...

The Moomin said...

That looks cool!

Well, I gotta admit. You just did something I never had the courage to do. Now I want one even more!

I also heard that you get addicted after the first one.

FindingHeart said...

Seth, at one point you wrote of your daughter. If you feel comfortable with it, could you blog or email me? How old was she when you got your divorce? How did ya'll handle it? What helped?

How's the tat?

Libertine said...

Better you than me, my friend.