Thursday, March 30, 2006

Tattoo's and Me

One thing I have always wanted to do but never had the cajones to do was to get a tattoo. It's not that I'm especially scared of the pain (however, that's definately a factor, haha) it's more the problem of looking back in 10 years and asking myself, "What the hell was I thinking?".

Well today I went into our local tattoo spot and picked out a Stone Angel (baby looking) with a cross, underneath I will have the names of my two little girls in a rock type font. I'll take a picture of it and post it after it's done. I'm a bit nervous about it, but to be honest, I've wanted one for a very long time and this is a good time to do it.

I went for blood tests today, and an ecg. I think there will be more tests soon, we'll see. As for now, I still have a pain in my left arm, and I find it very uncomfortable to lay on my left side. So I'm pretty confident something is up. My doctor believes that it is all anxiety related, but I have a nagging suspicion it's more serious than that. He's the expert though.

Also, on another note, I've decided that I'm going to trade in my 2001 Ford Tauras SE, for a 2006 Ford Mustang GT V8. It's black with a burgandy interior, detailed, and two front air intakes. The payments will be roughly what I'm paying for my Tauras now, so that makes it an even sweeter deal. I've always owned family orientated sedans and this time I'm getting something for myself. I love Mustangs, and I love the look of the new ones. So, I'm off to the bank tommorrow to try and get the financing all arranged. Hopefully, by the end of the week, I'll be ripping up the highways in my new Mustang...and yes...I'll be nekked...err...nevermind that part.

-Sethalos

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Consider posting a pic of you ripping up the highway nekkid.. ;-)

I want details about the pain and healing of the tat too. I've wanted one for at least the last 5yrs and have been too chicken, so far!

The Moomin said...

That means you have more guts than I do :) Been wanting a tattoo since... well, forever! But everytime I chickened out. Except I also feel that the time is ripe. What I want is a tattoo of... a moomin! Except it has to be a kick-ass moomin with boxing gloves and a mohawk! :D Unfortunately that also means that I have to find somebody to make this kind of custom drawing in the first place. Might be hard.

A tattoo and a Mustang, eh? I'm not saying anything :)

FindingHeart said...

Hell yeah! I've been wanting a tat also. My sweet going-to-be-a-preacher niece said she'll go get one with me before she gets married. ha!

Congrats on the car. I'm sure it'll look sweet! Just don't roll down the window as I drive by if you're driving... you know... :)

Anonymous said...

I love those new Mustangs too! Ragtop?

Evilcc said...

oh my i have two myself and its not that bad. where did you um put it? and when do i get a ride in the car?