Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Holiday Season, Friends, and Resolutions

Well, like wild fire Christmas blazed on past. It's now boxing day and all of the build up ended in a present opening climax. I was actually pretty surprised that I received a gift this year that I actually wanted, haha. I received a combo printer/scanner/photocopier from my parents and my kids. I was floored when I opened it as this was to be a pretty slim Xmas.

My girls loved their gifts and are still going crazy over what Santa brought them: Ipod and Phone Camera (Santa must be a Techy). They are presently outsided sliding in the snow on the new sleds that I bought them.

All and all this turned out to be a wonderful time, we spend time with friends and family and we had a great time of it.

On behalf of my family to everyone out there in blog land, Merry Christmas and Happy New Years. For those of you non-Xmas folks, Happy Holidays.

I'm hoping the next year brings more smiles than misery though.

Rob


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: