Thursday, January 03, 2008

Out with the Bad In with the Good

So far so good this year, things seem to be picking up. After several months of trying I have finally received my High School transcripts from Lahr, W. Germany where I was lucky enough to have gone to school. I have been sent to so many different agencies and government departments that I thought I'd never see them again. Also, even though my Military application is being reviewed I have received another job offer in St. John beginning on the 21st which is a nice back up in case I don't start my basic anytime soon.

Things are starting to look up, now if I could a little luck with my car getting fixed things would be lovely, hehe. I think the head gasket is gone in it, there is water coming out of the exhaust and if that's the case it will cost me roughly $1000 to fix it. That's approximately $999 more than I have at the moment, haha. I have to get it fixed somehow so I'm burning all my brain power to try and find a way.

The girls have been scrapping a bit more than usual lately and I decided to sit the two of them down to have a chat about why that may be. I received allot of answers from them but nothing substantial and asked them if this had anything to do with the possibility of me leaving shortly to Basic Training, of course they say no, but I reassured them anyways that I would call every night that I could, and I would visit every chance I had. I think they are both suffering from abandonment syndrome a bit, many people that they were fond of no longer are in touch with them, not just their mother but friends that were posted away or moved. I think it may scare them a bit that I'm leaving for awhile. So, I plan on doing all I can to make sure they know that I'm always available and am not going anywheres for good.

My New Years was alot of fun and I will post some pic's asap. Also, I've been told by some of my blogging friends that they can't leave comments at the moment, so it may be a setting that I have configured, however, some can leave them...so we'll see if I can fix that as well.

Rob


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: