Saturday, January 05, 2008

Good News Keeps Rolling On In

Well it turns out that my car is fine after all and no immediate major repairs needed. Apparently, the vacuum hose came unattached and that was the problem. Two seconds of reconnection effort and the car was humming along again. Of course, now I have to go and get insurance put back on it. This is great news though, because alot of problems would be imminent if I didn't have the car.

My Military interview will be booked on Monday, and I'm looking forward to getting that over with. It will be the last part of the entry process and then goes for review to Ottawa.

The fun of getting the kids back into the rhythm of getting to bed on time and getting up in the morning. School is almost here, woohooo.

Ok, that catches me up for now.


Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments: