Monday, May 16, 2011

HCG Weight Loss Plan

So, I've decided to start the HCG (human chorionic gonadotrophin)weight loss plan. For those of you that don't know what it's all about, here are a few links to check out.

HGC Diet INFO
HGC Diet Canada

So basically it is an injection (or drops) that helps your body burn the fat that you have stored rather than ingested fat. hCG is believed to help reset the hypothalamus by sending signals to begin breaking down and using abnormally high body fat as a primary fuel source.

There are many YouTube Vid's of people's before/after experiences and I have to say after watching some of these I'm pretty much sold on this stuff. I have a girlfriend of mine that is using it now, and she lost 17 pounds in 20 days, and felt no real side effects, no hunger pains, no lack of energy...nothing but loss of weight.

So...going to the docs on Wednesday, to get cleared to try it and then I will order and go on it. The diet is very difficult for the first 7 days, it consists of a 500 calorie/day regimen of veggies or fruit.

It also helps with depression which I believe I may be suffering slightly.

So, I will keep my blog updated with news on how it goes. I think I will actually post a video diary of my experiences with it for those who are interested.

Rob

No comments: