Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Title Change and New Focus

I've decided to change the title of my blog and start to pick it up again by posting more often. I really miss writing and expressing myself. It's such a good way to rant, and blow off steam and also to get the opinions of others on topics that we face throughout life.\

I'm also going to link my blog to my facebook page so friends can comment as well. When I first started this blog I wanted it to be a bit more anonymous so that I'm not constantly afraid to post my opinions that some of my friends and family might find offensive or take issue with. However, I think everyone is entitled to their opinions and as I'm not the type to bad mouth people behind their backs, this isn't an issue I am too concerned with.

My first post in this format will be later today and will include my opinion on the Election, the Death of Osama, and the Military and where it is heading in Canada.

Anyone who feels like they would like to agree, disagree, or voice another such opinion please feel free to do so. I do ask though that you keep it civilized, no trolling, and be respectful.

Rob.

No comments: